Note: Q Division Studios will host this month's orientation! Find directions to their space in Somerville here.
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to begin your podcast journey.
More than 500 people have attended our popular orientation with the intention of starting their audio journey. After this orientation, you will know:
- The landscape of podcast makers, distributors, and listeners
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast - including the dreaded RSS Feed
- What support the PRX Podcast Garage and Q Division can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer, PRX
Our programming is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov.