Note: Cambridge Community Television will host this month's orientation. Find directions to their space in Central Square here.
More than 350 people have attended our popular orientation - and now we're taking it on the road!
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to begin your podcast journey.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- Free resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the PRX Podcast Garage and CCTV can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
Tickets are $10 - please register here.
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer