We're back at it with our popular orientation! Over 120 people have attended with the intention of starting their audio journey.
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to introduce you to the podcast world.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- The equipment you’ll need to record
- Free online resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the Podcast Garage can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer
Josh Swartz, Producer and Curator