Note: The Record Co. will host this month's orientation! Find directions to their space here.
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to begin your podcast journey. Stay after the presentation for a drink and to get to know others in the room.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- Free resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the PRX Podcast Garage and The Record Co. can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
Tickets are $10 - please register here.
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer
Our programming is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov.