We're back at it with our popular orientation! Over 200 people have attended with the intention of starting their audio journey.
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to introduce you to the podcast world.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- Free resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the Podcast Garage can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer
Our programming is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov.