How do you get "good tape"? In this 90-minute orientation, we'll show you how to record audio that sounds clear, intelligible, and natural. We’ll train your ear and explain the fundamentals of recording in our studio or in the field.
After this orientation you will know:
● Techniques for sounding your best on the mic
● What happens in our studio "control room"
● The essential pieces of equipment in an audio field kit
● Strategies for recording high-quality tape in the field
● How to identify the “four types of sound” in podcasting
● What support the Podcast Garage can offer you
This orientation is now sold out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be notified when we schedule the next orientation.
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer at PRX