Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. In this orientation, we’ll equip you with the knowledge and lingo to start your podcasting journey.
After this orientation, you will know:
- The differences between podcasting and radio
- How to identify different podcast styles
- The seven steps of producing a podcast
- The equipment you’ll need to record
- Free online resources to build your technical and storytelling skills
- What support the Podcast Garage can offer you
- And… why “What did you have for breakfast today?” is the most useful question in podcasting!
More than 100 people have attended this monthly orientation - join us in starting your podcasting adventure.
Alex Braunstein, Community Manager of the Podcast Garage
Chris Farski, Senior Developer
Josh Swartz, Producer and Curator